Saturday, September 15, 2018

SOLD OUT!


I had planned to write a longwinded post explaining how I flew the brilliant sound designer and soundtrack composer Alan Howarth to Portland for a concert in 2014 to celebrate the launch of my record label Wyrd War, and how we professionally recorded that concert with Alan's studio gear, and how we're about to release that recording as a limited edition vinyl album titled ALAN HOWARTH LIVE AT HOLLYWOOD THEATRE, and how I'm flying Alan back to Portland on October 18th for the release party with a rare 35mm screening of John Carpenter's satanic mindbender PRINCE OF DARKNESS (1987) followed by an encore concert performance, and how you should get tickets right away...but I woke up this morning to the news that it is already SOLD OUT! Damn. Nearly 400 tickets sold in one week. Thanks, Portland! We are humbled and more excited than ever for October. See you at the movies! 

0 comments: