Friday, May 30, 2014

DEATH TO FALSE MODESTY!!!


Portland has a rich tradition of throwing uncomfortable "surprise" birthday parties for me, primarily so "friends" can use very unflattering photos on the flyers. Why should this year be any different? The Old Ones at The Lovecraft are responsible for this year's atrocity. Feel free to come down and toast a senile geezer on his special day. In lieu of gifts, please consider making a charitable donation of your rarest records to my collection...  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a Happy Birthday Dennis.

Ryan.N said...

rare records? I have ciroth ungol frost and fire. and aphrodite's child 666 (i was to come I am)
pretty much all my used records are rare in my opinion as most of them I've only seen once in the shops for the seven years I've been shopping and I check the shops as frequently as possible. rekords rule!!!!!