Sunday, December 15, 2013

"FAIRLY CRAPPY"

I've seen my share of comical insults and self-aggrandizing outrage in my years, but the ugly little specimen that greeted me in my inbox this morning merits some distinction. I've cut and pasted the message below verbatim, exactly as it appeared in all its grammatically incorrect glory. I guess he was so stammeringly upset that he misspelled his own name. The underground is alive and well... 


From: davidhorn@hotmail.com 
To: dennisdread@hotmail.com 
Subject: RE: DOA #5 
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 10:29:20 -0600 

Dennis (MR. BIG SHOT DREAD), 
Awwww... Big baby does not want to do interview with DOA Magazine. 

Way to go bigshot - we waste hours putting together insightful questions about your (fairly crappy) book and you don't wanna pway wit us!!! Waaaahhhh!!! 

In case you've been living under a rock for the past 20 years, SOD Magazine was the biggest fucking underground metal mag that ever existed, and now we still try to carry the flame for underground metal with DOA and you have the fucking nerve to turn us down for an interview??? Sorry, I didn't realize I was asking Mick Jagger for a few moments of his precious time. Good luck with your book - which I personally found to be a waste of time as it had shitty layouts and included way to much talentless convict art. 

Daviid Horn 


Entartete Kunts is still available! Drop me a line if you want a signed copy (see my direct e-mail address in the message above). I can probably pull myself away from the cocaine and hot tub long enough to personalize your book. Happy Holidays!

1 comments:

Michal S. said...

Well, you usually ask first and THEN "waste hours putting together insightful questions". And why waste your precious time if you didn't even like the book?