Sunday, April 01, 2012

HEMISPHERE OF SHADOWS

DANAVA is heading off to seek shadows on European shores so if you reside on that side of the hemisphere be sure to join them at Roadburn and beyond. You won't be sorry. And if you pitch your tent here in the Northwest you can catch the FREE tour cast off this Saturday April 7th at Someday Lounge. I'll be providing the vinyl cartilage so come down and bang the skull that does not bang (although in all honesty it's pretty tough to bang your head to John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness soundtrack).

5 comments:

Ryan S. said...

I'm down for the John Carpenter headbang challenge.

Palantir said...

hey dude! remember me from Owl? just wondered how you were hanging.

Dennis Dread said...

OWL: Of course I remember you! I even bought two t-shirts and a 7" from your merch table to remind me. Great show!

Palantir said...

I wanted to thank you also for making me hip to werewolves on wheels... Never had I felt so compelled to actually start a biker gang.

Dennis Dread said...

Glad I could help.

Up the Werewolf Youth!!!!