Tuesday, February 07, 2012

CHAINED TO THE WHEELS OF PAIN

CROM! As it turns out I'm playing records three times this month so mark your calendar and support your local Poser Kill Team. If you buy me a drink I just might play you some Basil Poledouris. That's a promise AND a threat...

February 12 (Sunday) I'll be at The Lovecraft spilling absinthe on my records and projecting some very special flicks on the big screen. If it's fun I might even make this a regular second Sunday of the month gig (glutton for punishment).

February 24 (Friday) I'll be at Plan B providing tunes for Danava, assuming they find me some turntables.

February 29 (Wednesday) I'll be at East End for my latest installment of Last Wednesday on the Left and this month I've invited my trusted comrade Joe Preston to perform a very special synth-only Thrones set. Don't be a dick and miss it.

0 comments: