Saturday, June 08, 2013

Lucifer's Final Rise!


As most of you know by now, this beautiful vinyl collection culls all of the material associated with Bobby BeauSoleil's monumental recordings for Kenneth Anger's short occult film. Everything you hear was recorded within Tracy Correctional Facility between 1975-1979, at that time one of the most violent prisons in America. I get a lot of inquiries about this project since it has been out of print for quite some time. This is the third and FINAL pressing from Ajna Offensive, so don't sleep on it! It will not be pressed again. I wrote the liner notes (along with Bobby and Michael Moynihan) and closely collaborated with Bobby on the artwork. Comes with two huge posters of our work. This pressing is distinguished by colored vinyl chosen by Bobby himself. ORDER NOW...or pay E-bay prices later. Your choice.
FREE BOBBY NOW!

1 comments:

Ryan.N said...

why won't it be pressed again? that's dumb. I'm broke, unemployed, and owe over 400 dollars to the bank. and I still have the new darkthrone lp, two used beatles albums set aside for me at the record store that I still need to pick up. and that alone is gunna be 73 dollars. and I want to pre order the new watain 7 inch... so bollocks. I still love records though...