Monday, April 15, 2013

STORMING...WITH DENNIS!

DANAVA has honored me with an invitation to accompany them across Sweden to play records for the first leg of their European tour. Confirmed dates are below, but the scrupulous can probably surmise a few other places I'll soon be lurking as well. Open wide your arms, sweet Mother North! 

May 2-4   HEAVY DAYS IN DOOMTOWN - COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
May 5   CAFE' DELUXE - VAXJO, SWEDEN
May 8   PUSSY A GO GO - STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
May 9   L'ORIENT - LINKOPING, SWEDEN
May 10   REVOLVER - OSLO, NORWAY
May 11   TRUCKSTOP ALASKA - GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
May 30-June 1 ?????
June 2  MY BIRTHDAY! Put it on your calendars, people. 

 

1 comments:

Ryan.N said...



if I had spare time in Oslo I'd for sure go to nesblod records even if I didn't have any spare money to buy anything...

As for me this May I will continue either being a confused lethargic couch potato or a dull frustrated minimum wage labouror... So I wish you all the best!