Thursday, July 13, 2006

CONTEST!

In a thinly veiled ploy to discover if anyone actually reads this blog, I am announcing a contest! Below is the cover of an old Mutilation Graphics catalog, circa 1991. The first person to correctly identify the legendary UNDERGROUND ARTIST who created this demon logo and the ALBUM COVER it was stolen from for this catalog wins a Destroying Angels t-shirt (black XL only) and a copy of the soon-to-be-released Destroying Angels #9! Remember, you must identify the artist and the album on which the art originally appeared to win. Good luck!

2 comments:

Foul Pete said...

Destroying Angels 9!!

Wait, how the hell do I get a copy now we are homeless?

Anonymous said...

I read it, but I suck and can't recognize the artist.

I'll f-in buy one of your shirts if you've got one that's smaller than a dress.

Ross